Cavium to Showcase Secure Cloud Data Center and Telco Infrastructure Solutions at the RSA Conference 2015
Demonstrations include High Performance Security Modules (HSMs) and Secure Data Center Servers
SAN JOSE, Calif.,– April 20, 2015 –Cavium, Inc., (NASDAQ: CAVM), a leading provider of products that enable secure and intelligent processing for enterprise, data center, wired and wireless networking, will showcase their industry leading solutions for next generation secure compute and secure infrastructure at the RSA conference being held at the Moscone Center in San Francisco from April 20-24. Product demonstrations will include Cavium's industry leading NITROX®, ThunderX™, OCTEON® processors, LiquidIO® adapters as well as the newly introduced LiquidSecurity™ Hardware Security Modules.
With the rapid growth of multi-tenant data centers and expansion of enterprise boundaries over the cloud, vulnerability of the network infrastructure has increased. This trend mandates implementation of security at multiple layers of the network. In addition, a number of high profile attacks on Cloud Data Centers and security breaches are driving the need to secure all networked infrastructure. Enterprises, data centers and service provider infrastructure are driving to move and deploy comprehensive Layer 3 to Layer 7 security across every node as well as fully encrypted node to node traffic both within the LAN as well as the WAN. These trends are driving strong momentum in the security segment for Cavium products. Cavium continues to be a leading solution provider in this market with a comprehensive product portfolio which includes NITROX, OCTEON, ThunderX, LiquidIO and high performance FIPS security solutions.
Show Highlights and Demonstrations
Cavium executives will be available to discuss the broad range of solutions, including the company’s most recent announcements. Product demonstrations will be shown in Cavium’s booth S2726:
- LiquidSecurity: FIPS 140-2 level 3 partitioned, centralized and elastic key management solution with highest SSL transaction performance. This solution is targeted towards KMS, Private clouds, IaaS, CaaS and PaaS providers.
- Live demo of LiquidSecurity offloading SSL Handshakes from multiple applications such as NGINX, SecureDNS, Oracle TDE and others
- NITROX: Cavium’s widely deployed family of security processors for SSL and IPSec acceleration which are currently used in a wide range of enterprise, service provider and data center applications.
- Live demos of NITROX III for webservers and Application Delivery Controllers, providing higher performance and better TCO.
- OCTEON III: Multi-core SoC family delivering industry leading performance and power efficiency for intelligent networking and Unified Threat Management applications. Optimized for enterprise, wired and wireless infrastructure, with comprehensive built–in hardware acceleration for SSL, IPSec, 3G/LTE/LTE–A crypto algorithms, DPI (Deep Packet Inspection), packet processing, QoS, and traffic management.
- ThunderX_SC: Cavium’s 48 core 64 bit ARMv8 SoC processor family built from ground up to meet the demanding security needs of next generation cloud and telco infrastructure. It integrates Cavium’s proven and widely deployed security IP with the 48 core 64-bit ARMv8-A ThunderX family of processors delivering unmatched performance for SSL, IPsec, RSA, Deep Packet Inspection, Anti Malware and Anti Virus applications required in cloud data centers and telco infrastructure.
To schedule a meeting with Cavium, please contact your local sales account manager or Lilly Ly (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please enter Meeting Request at RSA Conference 2015 in the subject line.
Cavium (NASDAQ: CAVM) is a leading provider of highly integrated semiconductor products that enable intelligent processing in enterprise, data center, cloud and wired and wireless service provider applications. Cavium offers a broad portfolio of integrated, software-compatible processors ranging in performance from 100 Mbps to 100 Gbps that enable secure, intelligent functionality in enterprise, data-center, broadband/consumer and access and service provider equipment. Cavium’s processors are supported by ecosystem partners that provide operating systems, tool support, reference designs and other services. Cavium’s principal office is in San Jose, CA with design team locations in California, Massachusetts, India and China. For more information, please visit: http://www.cavium.com.
Sr. Marketing Communications Manager
Telephone: +1 408-943-7417