Cavium Showcases Innovative NFV/SDN Technology Solutions at NFV World Congress 2016
SAN JOSE, CA, April 19, 2016 – Cavium, Inc., (NASDAQ: CAVM), a leading provider of semiconductor products that enable intelligent processing for cloud, data center, telco infrastructure, enterprise, wired and wireless networking, is demonstrating the company’s innovative solutions for NFV, SDN, Security, 5G Networks, and Telco Cloud at this week’s NFV World Congress 2016. The show expo dates are from April 20th – 22nd at the DoubleTree Hilton Hotel in San Jose, California.
NFV World Congress and its sister SDN & OpenFlow World Congress in Europe are the principal global industry forums for NFV+SDN. Every six months, the industry meets face-to-face to examine and debate progress, learn and exchange knowledge, and to showcase how the combination of NFV, SDN, MANO and Open Source will provide the next generation of telecom networking.
Cavium remains at the forefront of NFV and SDN technology with advanced and highly-scalable solutions in ThunderX® workload optimized standard ARM servers, XPliant® programmable SDN fabric, OCTEON Fusion-M™, LiquidSecurity™ and LiquidIO® intelligent NICs to address the complex needs of the industry. These solutions leverage Cavium’s fully-virtualized integrated multicore processors and baseband SoC’s, SDN switching, and intelligent adapters supported by a wide range of open source communities, standard operating systems, virtualization software, and software applications.
Cavium will showcase the following NFV/SDN technology solutions in the Bayshore ballroom at booth 8:
- Cloud / Centralized RAN with SDN - Fully Programmable, dis-aggregated, low latency SDN–based RAN solution for LTE and 5G.
- OPNFV Compliant NFV Platform - ThunderX 48–core, 64–bit ARM processor families for COTS servers and embedded applications. Supported by rich eco–systems of OS distros, OEM/ODM servers including OCP and telco OCP servers, dataplane acceleration and Ceph storage.
- Telco Cloud and NFV acceleration - LiquidIO intelligent server NIC cards offloading IPsec, OVS, Service Function Chaining, DPI, and NVMe–over–fabric.
- Security as a Service for Telco Cloud - LiquidSecurity appliance for key management in the cloud.
- Fully Programmable Top-of-Rack and Spine SDN Switch - Extensible, feature rich, cloud scale data center XPliant switches providing bandwidth from 1Tbps to 3.2Tbps.
To schedule a meeting with Cavium, please contact your local sales account manager or Lilly Ly (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please enter Meeting Request at NFV 2016 in the subject line.
About Cavium, Inc.
Cavium (NASDAQ: CAVM) is a leading provider of highly integrated semiconductor products that enable intelligent processing in enterprise, data center, cloud and wired and wireless service provider applications. Cavium offers a broad portfolio of integrated, software-compatible processors ranging in performance from 100 Mbps to 100 Gbps that enable secure, intelligent functionality in enterprise, data-center, broadband/consumer and access and service provider equipment. Cavium’s processors are supported by ecosystem partners that provide operating systems, tool support, reference designs and other services. Cavium’s principal office is in San Jose, CA with design team locations in California, Massachusetts, India and China. For more information, please visit: http://www.cavium.com
Sr. Marketing Communications Manager,
Cavium, 2315 N. First Street,
San Jose CA 95131,
Telephone: +1 408-943-7417
LiquidIO, LiquidSecurity, OCTEON Fusion-M, ThunderX, Xpliant are trademarks of Cavium, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. © Cavium, Inc. 2016.