FastLinQ® 8200 Series CNA
The 8200 Series 10GbE Converged Network Adapters support concurrent LAN (TCP/IP) and SAN (FCoE, iSCSI) traffic over a shared 10Gbps Ethernet (GbE) link. The adapters showcase industry-leading LAN networking performance, full hardware offload for FCoE and iSCSI protocol processing, and an extensive set of features that enhance system virtualization. In addition, the 8200 Series Adapters leverage Cavium's existing Fibre Channel and iSCSI drivers, making the adapters the most dependable and battle-hardened Converged Network Adapters on the market.
OverviewThe 8200 Series 10GbE Converged Network Adapters come in single- and dual-port models with support for SFP+ direct attach copper cables and SR (short reach) optical transceivers.
- PCI Express Gen2 x8
- Industry-leading 10Gbps networking performance
- Full hardware offload for FCoE and iSCSI protocol processing
- Support for three concurrent protocols: TCP/IP, FCoE, and iSCSI
- VLAN, teaming, jumbo frame, and stateless offload support
- Cavium's NIC Partitioning (NPAR) that works with any 10GbE switch
- Managed by QConvergeConsole and native OS-based management tools
- Bullet-proof FCoE and iSCSI drivers that are common across all adapters
- Compatible with existing Fibre Channel and iSCSI storage
- PXE, UEFI, and iBFT boot support
- Low-profile PCIe Express form factor