iSCSI Adapters - 4000 Series
QLogic® 4000 Series 1GbE iSCSI Adapters from Cavium™ provide SAN connectivity over Ethernet and TCP/IP network infrastructures. Both the iSCSI and TCP/IP processing functions are performed on the adapters and not on the host server CPU. By offloading these functions to the QLogic 4000 Series Adapters, more host server CPU processing power is available to server applications, thus increasing the overall iSCSI SAN performance.
The QLogic QLE406x adapters support Internet Protocol version 6, helping IT administrators meet a new requirement for government installations and begin building their next-generation iSCSI SANs today.
- Complete iSCSI and TCP/IP offload for enhanced performance
- iSCSI digest support for increased reliability
- VLAN and priority of service for virtualized environments
- 100/1000 Mbps (auto-negotiation)
- Jumbo frames, 802.3x flow control, 802.1p priority service, and 802.1Q VLAN Ethernet networking
- Low-profile PCI form factor
- Universal iSCSI SAN boot for true remote storage boot implementations
|SKU||PCIe Connecter||Ports||Speed||PCI version||Optics|
|QLE4060C-CK||x8||1||1 G||PCIe||Direct Attach Copper|
|QLE4062C-CK||x8||2||1 G||PCIe||Direct Attach Copper|
QLE4060C - Single-port 1GbE iSCSI / Network-to-x4 PCI Express adapter, copper.
QLE4062C - Dual-port 1GbE iSCSI / Network-to-x4 PCI Express adapter, copper.